Xage is the first and only zero trust real-world security company. Powered by the Xage Fabric, the company’s Identity & Access Management (IAM), remote access and dynamic data security solutions allow customers to secure, manage and transform operations. With its distributed, scalable and easy-to-operate Fabric, Xage solves the complex digitization challenges of the real-world operations we rely on. Xage customers include leaders in manufacturing, energy O&G, utilities, Space, logistics and transportation.
Xage Security has been recognized as one of the fastest growing tech companies in North America in the recent CNBC’s Top 100 of the World’s Most Promising Start-Ups, and has raised a total of $62 million in venture capital.
About the role
Xage Security seeks a degree-qualified alliances pre-sales engineer to join our team in assisting our channel partners in detecting, investigating, and responding to digital threats to their clients. By joining Xage Security, you will be a part of an exciting cybersecurity company with a well-developed SaaS product, and you will be able to help us take the company to the next level.
As an alliances pre-sales engineer, you will work directly with our internal teams and partners to drive growth across our company and channel partner accounts. This will include delivering compelling demos, matching our use cases to the needs of our partners, managing customer trials, and onboarding new partners from a variety of industry segments. You’ll collaborate with our marketing team to create demo videos and technical ‘how to’ guides to support new feature releases.
A key component of the role is assisting our customers and partners in integrating the Xage Security platform with their on-premise and cloud systems and workflows to maximize the benefits of Zero Trust Access Management for digital operations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create and deliver awe-inspiring product demos.
- Provide insightful technical answers to partners and their clients, as well as creative ways to maximize Xage Security’s capabilities.
- Work creatively with partners and internal stakeholders to define technical solutions that meet their customer use cases and requirements using a combination of internal and in some cases 3rd party software/hardware/tools.
- Create and present detailed technical and business proposals demonstrating how Xage addresses customer challenges including solution architecture, use case description, deployment schedules, pricing and T&Cs.
- On-the-spot assistance to partners during trials.
- Participate in technical webinars.
- Create ‘how to’ guides for new features and use cases.
- Create prototype scripts and integrations between Xage Security’s software and multiple third-party platforms.
- Establish strong partner relationships through extensive partner contacts.
- Provide the product development team with concise, well-qualified customer feedback to aid in the development of new features.
Skills and Experience
- Technical degree.
- 5+ years of client-facing technical experience designing, implementing and selling Cybersecurity, Industrial Automation and Internet of Things solutions.
- Comfortable and competent with Blockchain, Python and other security technologies.
- Comfortable and competent with Cybersecurity standards of Industrial Automation and Internet of Things such as NERC-CIP, NIST, IEC-62443.
- Highly literate, able to create clear, concise, and exact technical material.
- Demonstrated hands-on technical knowledge and experience working with industrial networking solutions, industrial control systems, or cybersecurity solutions (e.g. identity and access management).
- Proven experience promoting new technology into large corporate organizations.
- Self-starter, comfortable working as part of a distributed team.
- Able to quickly build confidence with partners and discover the value match between Xage Security’s and their internal portfolio of offerings.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- Ability to travel based on the needs of the business.
- Commitment to calls and meetings during non-standard working hours.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- A high degree of self-motivation and flexibility.
- Competitive salary and Equity
- Full health, dental, vision insurance
- We will process visa transfers and immigration
- Work with founders and executives closely and participate in all aspects of company building.
- Early stage opportunity in a massive sized market with proven traction and growing rapidly
Awards and Recognition
Xage Security has received numerous awards and recognition, including:
- CNBC: 100 of the World’s Most Promising Start-Ups
- Forbes: Top 25 IoT Startups to Watch 2019
- San Francisco Business Times: Top 10 Best Places to Work for 2019 and 2020
- IoT Breakthrough Awards: 2021 Emerging Company of the Year
- SC Awards” “Best Identity Management Solution” finalist 2022
- Network World: 10 Hot IoT Startups to Watch 2018
- Gartner: Gartner Cyber-Physical Systems Protection Platform and OT Security (2022)
- TSA Certified