Xage delivers the first and only blockchain-protected security platform for the Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT). The Xage Security Fabric forms the essential trusted foundation for interactions between machines, people, apps and data. Xage leverages blockchain to distribute authentication and private data across the network of devices, creating tamper-proof communication, authentication and trust. Xage supports any-to-any interaction, secures access to existing industrial systems, underpins continuous edge-computing operations even in the face of irregular connectivity, and gets stronger and stronger with every device added to the network. Xage customers include leaders in the largest industries, spanning energy, utilities, mining and manufacturing.
About the role
Xage is looking for a Business Development Executive. The responsibilities of this role are to work with the large industrial control vendors, client operators, and system integrators across a variety of vertical markets to build strategic relationships and capture bookings opportunities.
- Forge relationships with the major industrial control vendors (e.g. Rockwell, Siemens, Honeywell), regional industrial resellers, industrial end-user clients and their Systems Integrators.
- Carry the relationships with the major industrial control vendors through to including Xage offers in the control vendor’s projects and ultimately OEM resale agreements where the Xage offer is embedded or bundled in the control vendor’s offers.
- Identify and cultivate regional industrial resellers for various manufacturing vertical markets. Co-sell with these resellers into their client base.
- Work with large industrial end-clients (e.g. energy and manufacturing companies) to help bring them on as Xage clients, and work with the end-clients’ existing Systems Integrators to facilitate the adoption of Xage.
- Work with Xage marketing, product management and engineering to help forge the right partner and client relationships, from first contact through delivery.
- Evangelize Xage, including Xage’s vision and approach.
The successful candidate would have a proven track record of building bookings-generating relationships with clients and partnerships.
- Ability to build strong and actionable relationships in complex situations with multiple stakeholders
- Deal-making and negotiating skills
- Familiarity with an understanding of the industrial ecosystem (key industrial control vendors and Systems Integrators)
- Entrepreneurial and high energy
- Ability to work collaboratively with functional peers across functions including Product Management and Marketing
- Experience as a business development lead with a track record of exceeding assigned targets with industrial customer and partners
- Cybersecurity technology sales and business development experience is a plus
- Global experience in partnerships is a plus
- Experience in a start-up or entrepreneurial environment is a plus
- 8+ years of relevant business development and sales experience
- Willingness to travel up to 60% of the time
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org