Xage is the first and only zero trust real-world security company. Powered by the Xage Fabric, the company’s Identity & Access Management (IAM), remote access and dynamic data security solutions allow customers to secure, manage and transform operations. With its distributed, scalable and easy-to-operate Fabric, Xage solves the complex digitization challenges of the real-world operations we rely on. Xage customers include leaders in manufacturing, energy O&G, utilities, Space, logistics and transportation.
About the role
You will be responsible for developing and executing partnership strategies with companies in the defense and federal sector, as well as, capturing sales opportunities. Your focus will be on developing and driving specific end customer opportunities and revenue directly and through partners. This role is critical to Xage’s strategy supporting federally mandated adoption of zero trust adoption for digital transformation efforts across cloud, IT, and operational networks including supporting current and next generation defense systems. This is a remote work position.
- Contribute to the partner go to market plan targeting customers, partners, and channels.
- Recruit partners as a part of overall partner business development partner types will include integrators, resellers, and OEM.
- Monitor SBA and SBIR initiatives for Xage opportunities as prime or subcontractor.
- Develop a pipeline of opportunities directly and indirectly in collaboration with partners.
- Collaborate with DoD enterprise and operations cyber experts and their established system integrators for Xage adoption.
- Assist Xage marketing, product management and engineering in understanding DoD operational environments, customer need statements, and value propositions.
- Drive pricing and commercial terms with partners and end customers.
- Represent and evangelize Xage at industry and partner events and tradeshows.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (technical field preferred) or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years in a channel and sales roles, ideally in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) or high-growth technology companies including at least 5 years selling Industrial IoT or cybersecurity solutions to the DoD.
- Existing relationships with Defense contractors, VARS, SIs, Distributors, Consulting & MSSP and Cloud Alliance Partners in the defense market.
- Knowledge of the technical security concepts/solutions utilized within IOT/ICS and defense systems to include multi-level security architectures and security concepts used for warfighter access to weapons systems, drones, satellites, etc.
- Ability to build strong and actionable relationships in complex situations with multiple stakeholders, from C-suite to operational personnel.
- Familiar with DoD acquisition process, OTA’s, SBIR and other government award processes including DoD innovation programs for small business.
- Entrepreneurial and creative problem solver with the ability to negotiate win-win with partners and customers.
- Excellent communication skills required for proposal development, presentations, and speaking events.
- Ability to understand and articulate complex technical details to various audience types executive to operator.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross functional teams including Product Management, Services and Marketing.
- Ability to travel based on the needs of the business (50% plus).
- Experience in a start-up or entrepreneurial environment is a plus.
- Active security clearance is highly desired.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org