Xage is the first and only zero trust real-world security company. Powered by the Xage Fabric, the company’s Identity & Access Management (IAM), remote access and dynamic data security solutions allow customers to secure, manage and transform operations. With its distributed, scalable and easy-to-operate Fabric, Xage solves the complex digitization challenges of the real-world operations we rely on. Xage customers include leaders in manufacturing, energy O&G, utilities, Space, logistics and transportation.
About the role
You will be responsible for developing and executing partnership strategies with companies in the Energy Oil & Gas market, as well as, capturing sales opportunities. Your focus will be on developing and driving specific end customer opportunities and revenue directly and through partners. This role is critical to Xage’s strategy supporting federally mandated adoption of zero trust adoption for digital transformation efforts across cloud, IT, and operational networks for pipeline operators. This is a remote work position.
- Customer Business Development:
- Develop a pipeline of customer accounts in directly and in collaboration with GTM partners
- Acquisition of customer accounts in specific industry verticals
- Work with large industrial end-clients to bring them on as Xage clients, and work with the end-clients’ existing Systems Integrators to facilitate the adoption of Xage
- Work with Xage marketing, product management and engineering to help forge the right client relationships, from first contact through delivery
- Drive pricing and commercial terms with customers
- Build success stories utilizing a consultative approach, leading to reference-able wins
- Evangelize Xage, including Xage’s vision and approach at industry events
- Partner Business Development:
- Contribute to the Partner GTM plan including target customers, partners, and channels
- Assist in recruiting partners as a part of overall partner business development
- Build specific industry Go-To-Market and OEM relationships with partners
- Technology enablement for partners with the help of the Xage product management and customer success teams
- Strategy & execution of joint marketing events and activities with partners
Skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree (technical field preferred) or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years in a channel and sales roles, ideally in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) or high-growth technology companies including at least 5 years selling Industrial IoT or cybersecurity solutions.
- Familiarity with an understanding of the industrial ecosystem, especially in Oil & Gas.
- Existing relationships with cybersecurity contractors, VARS, SIs, Distributors, Consulting & MSSPs.
- Ability to build strong and actionable relationships in complex situations with multiple stakeholders, from C-suite to operational personnel.
- Entrepreneurial and creative problem solver with the ability to negotiate win-win with partners and customers.
Please send your resume to email@example.com