The Xage Security Fabric is the universal security solution for modern industrial operations, creating the essential trusted foundation for every interaction, whether human-to-machine, machine-to-machine, or edge-to-cloud. The fabric protects all equipment, from new IoT devices to vulnerable legacy systems, delivering identity management, single sign-on, and access control with in-field enforcement across the industrial operation. Xage is the first and only blockchain-protected security solution providing tamperproof, non-intrusive protection and enabling efficient operations and innovation across all industries. Xage customers include leaders in manufacturing, energy, utilities, and transportation.
About the role
Xage is looking for a Director Business Development and Sales to lead our business in Korea. The responsibilities of this role are to work with the large industrial partners, operators, and system integrators across Korea and specifically within the markets such as Transportation, Smart Manufacturing, Utilities, Oil & Gas, Wind Energy and Solar Energy to build strategic partnerships and capture sales opportunities. Your focus will be on developing & managing partners and driving specific end customer opportunities and revenue through partners.
- Partner Business Development:
- Define industry GTM plan including target customers, partners, and channels.
- Recruit & manage partners as a part of overall partner business development
- Build Go-To-Market and OEM relationships with partners
- Drive pricing and commercial terms with partners
- Technology enablement for partners with the help of the Xage product management and customer success teams.
- Strategy & execution of joint marketing events and activities with partners
- Customer Business Development:
- Develop a pipeline of customer accounts in collaboration with GTM partners
- Acquisition of customer accounts in specific industry verticals
- Build success stories utilizing a consultative approach, leading to reference-able wins
The successful candidate would have a proven track record of building revenue-generating partnerships for IIoT, security and/or software products through large partners and directly with customers:
- Ability to build strong and actionable relationships in complex situations with multiple stakeholders
- Strong deal-making and negotiating skills
- Familiarity with and understanding of the industrial ecosystem, especially in energy markets.
- Entrepreneurial and high energy
- Ability to work collaboratively with functional peers across functions including Product Management and Marketing
- Experience as a business development lead with a track record of exceeding assigned P&Ls in contiguous, multiple years
- Cybersecurity technology sales and business development experience is a plus
- Global experience in partnerships is a plus
- Experience in a start-up or entrepreneurial environment is a plus
- 8+ years of relevant business development and sales experience
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
- Excellent English written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to comprehend and translate technical details
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org