Data-driven autonomous operations are transforming our industries – from automatous cars, to robotics, and renewable energy. Machines are utilizing distribute intelligence to make decisions and take action. Xage creates the essential trusted foundation for secure interactions between machines, people, and data. Xage leverages blockchain to distribute authentication and private data across devices, creating a tamper-proof “fabric” for communication, authentication and trust that ensures security at scale. We are technologists and entrepreneurs with a strong vision. Join us.
- Define and manage the strategic vision and roadmap for Xage Security products and solutions.
- Analyze market requirements, competitive landscape, customer needs, and define new products and features to accelerate market adoption of Xage Security products.
- Work closely with customers to identify new use cases and translate those use cases into product requirements.
- Gather, track, and prioritize product and customer requirements seeking input from customers and sales/field organizations on a regular basis.
- Work cross-functionally with engineering to facilitate on-time product delivery.
- Work cross-functionally to develop marketing strategy, content, and collateral for Xage’s products and solutions.
- Work cross-functionally to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities for the new product.
- Recommend pricing models to meet market, revenue and profitability goals.
- MS/BS in EE/CS/Math or related discipline.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience with networking or security solutions. At least 3 years of experience in product management. Additional experience, including in product management leadership roles, is preferred.
- Demonstrated hands-on technical knowledge and experience working with industrial networking solutions, industrial control systems, or cybersecurity solutions (e.g. identity and access management).
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching innovative products.
- It would be beneficial to have experience and understanding of the operational requirements of utility companies, oil & gas operators, renewable energy operators, and/or transportation operations.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- Ability to travel based on the needs of the business.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- A high degree of self-motivation and flexibility.
In summary, we are seeking a dynamic candidate who can build upon prior experience to develop innovative products, go-to-market strategies, approaches, and methodologies required for the introduction and scaling of our products. He/she should have the capability to quickly react, adapt, and respond to the evolving business opportunities in the industrial IoT markets.
Please send your resume to email@example.com