Xage is the first and only zero trust real-world security company. Powered by the Xage Fabric, the company’s Identity & Access Management (IAM), remote access and dynamic data security solutions allow customers to secure, manage and transform operations. With its distributed, scalable and easy-to-operate Fabric, Xage solves the complex digitization challenges of the real-world operations we rely on. Xage customers include leaders in manufacturing, energy O&G, utilities, Space, logistics and transportation.
Xage Security has been recognized as one of the fastest growing tech companies in North America in the recent CNBC’s Top 100 of the World’s Most Promising Start-Ups, and has raised a total of $62 million in venture capital.
- Define and manage the strategic vision and roadmap for Xage Security products and solutions.
- Analyze market requirements, competitive landscape, customer needs, and define new products and features to accelerate market adoption of Xage Security products.
- Work closely with customers to identify new use cases and translate those use cases into product requirements.
- Gather, track, and prioritize product and customer requirements seeking input from customers and sales/field organizations on regular basis.
- Work cross-functionally with engineering to facilitate on-time product delivery.
- Work cross-functionally to develop marketing strategy, content, and collateral for Xage’s products and solutions.
- Work cross-functionally to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities for the new product.
- Recommend pricing models to meet market, revenue and profitability goals.
- MS/BS in EE/CS/Math or related discipline.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience with networking or security solutions. At least 3 years of experience in product management.
- Demonstrated hands-on technical knowledge and experience working with industrial networking solutions, industrial control systems, or cybersecurity solutions (e.g. identity and access management).
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching innovative products.
- It would be beneficial to have experience and understanding of the operational requirements of utility companies, oil & gas operators, renewable energy operators, and/or transportation operations.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- Ability to travel based on the needs of the business.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- A high degree of self-motivation and flexibility.
In summary, we are seeking a dynamic candidate who can build upon prior experience to develop innovative products, go-to-market strategies, approaches, and methodologies required for the introduction and scaling of our products. He/she should have the capability to quickly react, adapt, and respond to the evolving business opportunities in real-world cybersecurity.
- Competitive salary and Equity
- Full health, dental, vision insurance
- We will process visa transfers and immigration
- Work with founders and executives closely and participate in all aspects of company building.
- Early stage opportunity in a massive sized market with proven traction and growing rapidly
Awards and Recognition
Xage Security has received numerous awards and recognition, including:
- CNBC: 100 of the World’s Most Promising Start-Ups
- Forbes: Top 25 IoT Startups to Watch 2019
- San Francisco Business Times: Top 10 Best Places to Work for 2019 and 2020
- IoT Breakthrough Awards: 2021 Emerging Company of the Year
- SC Awards” “Best Identity Management Solution” finalist 2022
- Network World: 10 Hot IoT Startups to Watch 2018
- Gartner: Gartner Cyber-Physical Systems Protection Platform and OT Security (2022)
- TSA Certified