About Xage Security
Xage is the first and only zero trust real-world security company. Powered by the Xage Fabric, the company’s Identity & Access Management (IAM), remote access and dynamic data security solutions allow customers to secure, manage and transform operations. With its distributed, scalable and easy-to-operate Fabric, Xage solves the complex digitization challenges of the real-world operations we rely on. Xage customers include leaders in manufacturing, energy O&G, utilities, Space, logistics and transportation.
Xage Security has been recognized as one of the fastest growing tech companies in North America in the recent CNBC’s Top 100 of the World’s Most Promising Start-Ups, and has raised a total of $62 million in venture capital.
About the Role
Xage Security is hiring an experienced field marketing manager to help drive awareness, education and demand for zero trust access solutions for critical infrastructure. This role is part of the Xage Marketing organization, reporting to the Head of Demand Generation.
The Field Marketing Manager is a field-based role, responsible for building and executing field-focused marketing programs within North America and Middle Eastern regions. This role will be integral in representing the Xage brand and messaging through key marquise industry events, partner events, lunch and learns, workshops, seminars, road shows, webinars, etc.This role will collaborate closely with field selling teams to proactively plan and drive events that support thought leadership, awareness and funnel growth.
In this individual contributor role, you will plan, drive, promote and implement highly effective marketing events which include participation in key industry trade shows, local events, and co-sponsored partner-lead activities. This role will work closely with marketing and sales leadership to determine key events, handle attendance from start-to-finish (lead captures, CxO mixers, etc.), and prove return on investment (ROI). This role involves cross-functional collaboration with multiple teams and marketing disciplines to execute programs with precision and deliver high quality results.
This position is a local or remote work position and requires approximately 25% travel. Come join a fantastic team!
- Plan, organize and execute field customer facing events (industry events, partner events, local conferences etc., co-sponsored partner events)
- Create and manage calendar for events, detailed event execution plans
- Work closely within marketing and sales teams to stay aligned on events strategy and execution
- Coordinate with Demand Gen/Campaigns, Product, Digital Marketing, and Sales teams to develop integrated marketing promotional plans
- Manage events kits and booth setups, coordination as well as oversee post-event leads follow up with sales & SDR teams
- Plan and execute CxO mixers/events to help the sales team gain deeper traction into target accounts
- Attend key events to ensure perfect execution
Skills / Experience
- Have 5-8 years of experience in high-tech B2B software/SaaS marketing roles (preferably cybersecurity but not required).
- Be an organized self-starter with a passion for making an impact and driving customer engagements
- Creative thinker and always thinking outside the box – especially in planning CxO mixers and creating excitement at major and local events
- Have a solid foundation in marketing functions and fundamentals
- Be organized and able to build and execute on strategic plans, working collaboratively across various levels of the organization
- Extensive experience with managing numerous projects concurrently against deadlines
- Competitive salary and Equity
- Full health, dental, vision insurance
- We will process visa transfers and immigration
- Work with founders and executives closely and participate in all aspects of company building.
- Early stage opportunity in a massive sized market with proven traction and growing rapidly
Awards and Recognition
Xage Security has received numerous awards and recognition, including:
- CNBC: 100 of the World’s Most Promising Start-Ups
- Forbes: Top 25 IoT Startups to Watch 2019
- San Francisco Business Times: Top 10 Best Places to Work for 2019 and 2020
- IoT Breakthrough Awards: 2021 Emerging Company of the Year
- SC Awards” “Best Identity Management Solution” finalist 2022
- Network World: 10 Hot IoT Startups to Watch 2018
- Gartner: Gartner Cyber-Physical Systems Protection Platform and OT Security (2022)
- TSA Certified