Xage delivers the first and only blockchain-protected security platform for the Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT). The Xage Security Fabric forms the essential trusted foundation for interactions between machines, people, apps and data. Xage leverages blockchain to distribute authentication and private data across the network of devices, creating tamper-proof communication, authentication and trust. Xage supports any-to-any interaction, secures access to existing industrial systems, underpins continuous edge-computing operations even in the face of irregular connectivity, and gets stronger and stronger with every device added to the network. Xage customers include leaders in the largest industries, spanning energy, utilities, mining and manufacturing.
About the role
Xage is looking for a Principal Solutions Architect. The responsibility of this role is to design winning customer solutions enabling Xage to accelerate customer acquisition and achieve sales goals.
- Work with customer and internal stakeholders to define technical solutions that meet customer use cases and requirements using a combination of internal and in some cases 3rd party software/hardware/tools.
- Create and present detailed technical and business proposals demonstrating how Xage addresses customer challenges including solution architecture, use case description, deployment schedules, pricing and T&Cs.
- Represent Xage at industry events and conferences including occasional speaking engagements.
- Identity gaps in product functionality and flexibility and proactively work with product management and engineering organizations to address these gaps using a combination of internal R&D and technology/product partnerships.
- BS in Engineering or Business discipline
- Minimum of 15 years of experience with networking, industrial automation, or security solutions. At least 10 years of experience working in or with field sales organizations. Leadership roles in technical field operation are preferred.
- Demonstrated hands-on technical knowledge and experience working with industrial networking solutions, industrial control systems, or cybersecurity solutions (e.g. identity and access management).
- Demonstrated success in creating winning solutions and proposals that result in customer wins and exceeded sales goals.
- Demonstrated success in forming technology solutions and system integration partnerships in industrial verticals.
- Experience and understanding of the operational requirements of utility companies, oil & gas operators, renewable energy operators, and/or transportation operations.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- Ability to travel based on the needs of the business.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- A high degree of self-motivation and flexibility.
Please send your resume to email@example.com