Xage is the first and only zero trust real-world security company. Powered by the Xage Fabric, the company’s identity & access management, remote access and dynamic data security solutions allow customers to secure, manage and transform operations. With its distributed, scalable and easy-to-operate Fabric, Xage solves the complex digitization challenges of the real-world operations we rely on. Xage customers include leaders in energy, manufacturing, utilities, defense, and logistics.
Xage Security has been recognized as one of the fastest growing tech companies in North America in the recent CNBC’s Top 100 of the World’s Most Promising Start-Ups, and has raised a total of $62 million in venture capital.
About the role
This role is for a highly motivated individual who wants to drive product marketing at a category-creating mid-stage startup. In this highly visible role, you will be instrumental in establishing Xage as a Zero Trust solutions leader for the Critical Infrastructure industries. This role encompasses product positioning and messaging, creating thought leadership content, driving mindshare via social media, and supporting sales & partner enablement activities.
This position requires understanding of cybersecurity markets, buyer personas, and key industry trends. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work with marketing, sales, product management, engineering, and other key stakeholders to develop unique value propositions for Xage and drive a multitude of projects. You will be a key member of the marketing team to impact the overall strategy and priorities as well as a partner to the sales team to help execute on key Go To Market initiatives.
- High energy self-starter with a can-do attitude, and ability to work in a hyper-growth environment, and drive a multitude of projects
- Assess Xage technology to produce key use cases and solutions messaging that resonate with buyers and uniquely position Xage in the cybersecurity markets
- Produce content for website, thought leadership, demand generation, and sales enablement purposes
- Drive thought leadership and mindshare via social media channels to amplify Xage brand
- Support PR activities – product launches, byline articles, and rapid response PR activities
- Conduct competitive analysis and market research as well as work with product management and other stakeholders to produce competitive positioning collateral
- Create sales tools and training: communicate the value proposition of the product use cases to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling of Xage’s products
- Support the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) initiative to drive awareness and thought leadership for Xage
Required Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of product marketing experience with B2B technology companies
- Experience working with sales, customers, and partners to execute Go To Market initiatives
- Technical aptitude coupled with an enthusiasm for technology and the ability to translate this into compelling narratives
- Solid grasp of cybersecurity foundational concepts and security buyer personas preferred
- Strong written and communication skills with the ability to create exceptional content
- Ability to cross-functionally work with teams to drive projects and execute integrated marketing plans
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
- Competitive salary and Equity
- Full health, dental, vision insurance
- We will process visa transfers and immigration
- Work with founders and executives closely and participate in all aspects of company building.
- Early stage opportunity in a massive sized market with proven traction and growing rapidly
Awards and Recognition
Xage Security has received numerous awards and recognition, including:
- CNBC: 100 of the World’s Most Promising Start-Ups
- Forbes: Top 25 IoT Startups to Watch 2019
- San Francisco Business Times: Top 10 Best Places to Work for 2019 and 2020
- IoT Breakthrough Awards: 2021 Emerging Company of the Year
- SC Awards” “Best Identity Management Solution” finalist 2022
- Network World: 10 Hot IoT Startups to Watch 2018
- Gartner: Gartner Cyber-Physical Systems Protection Platform and OT Security (2022)
- TSA Certified