Xage is the first and only zero trust real-world security company. Powered by the Xage Fabric, the company’s Identity & Access Management (IAM), remote access and dynamic data security solutions allow customers to secure, manage and transform operations. With its distributed, scalable and easy-to-operate Fabric, Xage solves the complex digitization challenges of the real-world operations we rely on. Xage customers include leaders in manufacturing, energy O&G, utilities, Space, logistics and transportation.
Thinking of doing something big with cutting edge technologies? We’d love to hear from you! Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are particularly encouraged to apply.
About the role
We are looking for a recruiter who brings a combination of determination, persistent, focus, and creativity to our team. While partnering closely with the hiring managers, you will be leading the recruiting process completely and ensuring a good candidate experience. You will be recruiting technical and non-technical roles.
- Outstanding track record in tech recruiting, 3+ years of experience
- Experience at an early stage startup
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Skilled communicator both to technologists as well as business stakeholders
- The ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Build pipeline to source potential candidates
- Outstanding track record of innovation and success
- The ability to design and implement recruiting strategies.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good decision-making skills.
- A working knowledge of employment law and legislation.
- Work closely with the hiring managers to understand the needs of technical and non-technical roles
- Drive the recruiting process from sourcing to offer and acceptance
- Ensure good experience for a wide range of candidate
- Utilize variety of avenues to source candidates
- Provide metrics on candidate funnel and market condition
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org