Xage is the first and only zero trust real-world security company. Powered by the Xage Fabric, the company’s Identity & Access Management (IAM), remote access and dynamic data security solutions allow customers to secure, manage and transform operations. With its distributed, scalable and easy-to-operate Fabric, Xage solves the complex digitization challenges of the real-world operations we rely on. Xage customers include leaders in manufacturing, energy O&G, utilities, Space, logistics and transportation.
About the role
Xage is looking for a Sales Development Representative. The responsibilities of this role are to work with the large industrial control vendors, client operators, and system integrators acting as the first touchpoint in the sales cycle, researching potential future customers.
- Researching and creating targeted lists of people (prospects).
- Reaching out to curated, targeted lists to identify sales opportunities by phone, email and social media platforms.
- Guide qualified prospects onto the next stage of the sales process by booking a further conversation between the prospect and the Xage Account Executives.
- Continuously improve sales development skills to progress leads further along in the sales cycle from first touch point to closed opportunity.
- Work with Xage marketing, product management and engineering to help forge the right partner and client relationships.
The successful candidate would have a proven track record of building bookings-generating relationships with clients and partnerships.Technical degree.
- Proven sales, cold calling, customer service, or marketing experience.
- High level of drive to succeed in sales.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and customer service skills.
- Good time management and analytical skills.
- Ability to build strong and actionable relationships in complex situations with multiple stakeholders
- Deal-making and negotiating skills
- Familiarity with an understanding of the industrial ecosystem (key industrial control vendors and Systems Integrators)
- Ability to work collaboratively with functional peers across functions including Product Management and Marketing
- Experience as a Sales Development Representative with a track record of exceeding assigned targets with industrial customer and partners
- Cybersecurity technology sales and business development experience is a plus
- Global experience in partnerships is a plus
- Experience in a start-up or entrepreneurial environment is a plus
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org