Xage is the first and only zero trust real-world security company. Powered by the Xage Fabric, the company’s Identity & Access Management (IAM), remote access and dynamic data security solutions allow customers to secure, manage and transform operations. With its distributed, scalable and easy-to-operate Fabric, Xage solves the complex digitization challenges of the real-world operations we rely on. Xage customers include leaders in manufacturing, energy O&G, utilities, Space, logistics and transportation.
Xage Security has been recognized as one of the fastest growing tech companies in North America in the recent CNBC’s Top 100 of the World’s Most Promising Start-Ups, and has raised a total of $62 million in venture capital.
About the role
As a sales engineer, you will work directly with our internal teams, account manager, and end customers to drive growth and deliver solutions that exceed customer expectations. This will include delivering compelling demos, matching our use cases to the needs of our customers, and delivering successful projects important to national security. You’ll collaborate with our internal project team to deliver features and customer facing deliverables.
A critical part of this role is assisting customers and partners in understanding zero trust security methodologies and architectures for digital transformation of their operations. This includes integrating our flagship product, the Xage Fabric, with their on-premise and cloud systems to support data protection and access control workflows across their networks and operational infrastructure.
- Create and present detailed technical and business proposals demonstrating how Xage addresses customer challenges including solution architecture, use case description, deployment and project schedules, pricing and T&Cs.
- Work creatively with the customer to define technical solutions that meet their customer use cases and requirements using a combination of internal and in some cases 3rd party software/hardware/tools.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop program and project schedules delivering key capabilities to the customer.
- Creative problem solver with ability to actively work with customer to move projects from definition through test and operations despite obstacles.
- Are the customer advocate to Xage engineering and internal project teams
- Create and deliver awe-inspiring product demos.
- Provide insightful technical answers to partners and their clients, as well as creative ways to maximize Xage Security’s capabilities.
- Participate and present in technical and marketing webinars.
- Create ‘how to’ guides for new features and use cases.
- Create prototype scripts and integrations between Xage Security’s software and multiple third-party platforms.
- Establish strong partner relationships through extensive partner contacts.
- Provide the product development team with concise, well-qualified customer feedback to aid in the development of new features.
Skills and experience
- Technical degree.
- 5+ years of client-facing or government technical sales experience designing, implementing and selling Cybersecurity, Industrial Automation and Internet of Things solutions.
- Comfortable and competent with cybersecurity standards of Industrial Automation and Internet of Things such as NIST 800-82, IEC-62443.
- Comfortable and competent with cybersecurity standards such as NIST 800-171 and emerging standards and regulations, i.e. CMMC.
- Familiarity with an understanding of the industrial ecosystem, especially in Oil & Gas.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with various customers and defense partners from highly technical subject matter experts to contracting and sales.
- Competitive salary and Equity
- Full health, dental, vision insurance
- We will process visa transfers and immigration
- Work with founders and executives closely and participate in all aspects of company building.
- Early stage opportunity in a massive sized market with proven traction and growing rapidly
Awards and Recognition
Xage Security has received numerous awards and recognition, including:
- CNBC: 100 of the World’s Most Promising Start-Ups
- Forbes: Top 25 IoT Startups to Watch 2019
- San Francisco Business Times: Top 10 Best Places to Work for 2019 and 2020
- IoT Breakthrough Awards: 2021 Emerging Company of the Year
- SC Awards” “Best Identity Management Solution” finalist 2022
- Network World: 10 Hot IoT Startups to Watch 2018
- Gartner: Gartner Cyber-Physical Systems Protection Platform and OT Security (2022)
- TSA Certified