About the Role
The Security Architect role gives the successful candidate the opportunity of championing the design of a path-breaking information security product that addresses key gaps in security for the Internet of Things. Xage’s product is a very unique application of blockchain technology, which leverages the decentralization properties to put adversaries in a position of disadvantage. The role is pivotal to delivering thought leadership, reliability of the product and robustness of its design and architecture.
- Scaled a startup from early on or took over a small team within a large organization and grew it into a significant department
- Extensive experience with cryptographic systems (Bitcoin/blockchain background a major plus), security protocol design & implementation, identity access management, network security, distributed systems and orchestration & integration
- Proven experience of building security products from prototype to production
- Track record of leading technical directions and architecture for 10+ years
- Skilled communicator both to technologists as well as business stakeholders
- Outstanding track record of innovation and success.
- Drive Xage’s architectural vision, decentralized application designs, security protocol designs and engineering
- Closely collaborate and partner with the engineering team members and drive key design choices made in the implementation of the product on a day-to-day basis
- Work closely with the product management team, and drive the technology & architectural aspects of the product roadmap
- Align the product with industry security standards, compliance requirements and certifications for the verticals of GTM focus
- Evaluate new security protocols & technologies, and understand how to seamlessly integrate the same into the product
- Represent Xage in customer discussions, industry-wide security forums, and security consortiums