Xage is the first and only zero trust real-world security company. Powered by the Xage Fabric, the company’s Identity & Access Management (IAM), remote access and dynamic data security solutions allow customers to secure, manage and transform operations. With its distributed, scalable and easy-to-operate Fabric, Xage solves the complex digitization challenges of the real-world operations we rely on. Xage customers include leaders in manufacturing, energy O&G, utilities, Space, logistics and transportation.
About the role
Xage is looking for a Sr. Principal Solutions Architect to lead our technical interests with customers and partners. The responsibility of this role is to work with customers and partners to design winning solutions enabling Xage to accelerate customer acquisition and achieve sales goals.
- Work creatively with customer and internal stakeholders to define technical solutions that meet customer use cases and requirements using a combination of internal and in some cases 3rd party software/hardware/tools.
- Create and present detailed technical and business proposals demonstrating how Xage addresses customer challenges including solution architecture, use case description, deployment schedules, pricing and T&Cs.
- Represent Xage at industry events and conferences including occasional speaking engagements.
- Identify gaps in product functionality and flexibility and proactively work with product management and engineering organizations to address these gaps using a combination of internal R&D and technology/product partnerships.
- Bachelor of Science or higher in Engineering or other technical discipline
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with networking, industrial automation, or security solutions. At least 5 years of experience working in or with field sales organizations. Senior roles in technical field roles preferred.
- Demonstrated hands-on technical knowledge and experience working with industrial networking solutions, industrial control systems, or cybersecurity solutions (e.g. identity and access management).
- Demonstrated success in creating winning solutions and proposals that result in customer wins and exceeded sales goals.
- Demonstrated success forming technology solutions and system integration partnerships in industrial verticals.
- Experience and understanding of the operational requirements of utility companies, oil & gas operators, renewable energy operators, and/or transportation operations.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- Ability to travel based on the needs of the business.
- Commitment to calls and meetings during non-standard working hours
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- A high degree of self-motivation and flexibility.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org