Xage is the first and only zero trust real-world security company. Powered by the Xage Fabric, the company’s Identity & Access Management (IAM), remote access and dynamic data security solutions allow customers to secure, manage and transform operations. With its distributed, scalable and easy-to-operate Fabric, Xage solves the complex digitization challenges of the real-world operations we rely on. Xage customers include leaders in manufacturing, energy O&G, utilities, Space, logistics and transportation.
About the role
We are looking for a Knowledge Manager to join us. As our very first Knowledge Manager, you play a vital role in ensuring the success of the organization by overseeing how information is used both internally and externally, and then creating, reviewing, and making documentation or system changes needed for widespread ease-of-use and product adoption. You will be responsible for maintaining the quality of the content, documenting best practices, and designing frameworks that empower the team to be successful. You will collaborate cross-functionally with the support and engineering teams to optimize content resources in order to positively impact the customer journey and maximize opportunities for customer engagement.
- Establish, execute, and maintain a robust information architecture and knowledge strategy to allow for a sustainable, self-service approach to content generation and delivery
- Author, review, and maintain technical product documentation including user guides, references, training materials, flowcharts, diagrams, and release notes for internal and external audiences
- Define documentation best practices, templates, and guides for effective team contribution
- Direct the alignment of resources to best support new and existing customers, business partners, and key stakeholders
- Build and maintain strong relationships with software engineers and subject matter experts to create a strong feedback loop that continuously improves deliverables
- Train and educate internal team on knowledge management practices, systems, and tools
- Proactively identify knowledge gaps and streamline information for improved customer interactions
- Establish and monitor qualitative and quantitative metrics for resource effectiveness
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org