The Xage Security Suite is the first and only blockchain-protected security platform for the Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT). Xage creates the essential trusted foundation for secure interactions between machines, people, and data. Xage distributes authentication and private data across the network of devices, creating a tamper-proof “fabric” for communication, authentication and trust that ensures security at scale.
Xage supports any-to-any communication, secures access to existing industrial systems, underpins continuous edge-computing operations even in the face of irregular connectivity, and gets stronger and stronger with every device added to the network. Xage customers include leaders in the largest industries, spanning energy, utilities, transportation and manufacturing.
We are a growing team with a vision for blockchain-protected IoT security and distributed intelligence. We are looking for great engineers to develop innovative technologies, create disruptive products, and grow our business.
Thinking of doing something big with cutting edge technologies? We’d love to hear from you! Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are particularly encouraged to apply. email@example.com
- You are smart, have great energy, and thrive in a fast paced early-stage startup environment
- Know how to take responsibility, manage your time and get things done
- Unafraid to make critical decisions and own your successes and your mistakes
- A full-stack generalist with experience in authorization, authentication, and security protocols
- Enjoy working with high quality engineering team
- Naturally adopt a customer-centric problem-solving style
- Proficient in one or more of C++ / Go / Java and familiar with Unix/Linux
- Knowledge of, and experience in, information security concepts
- 2+ years of relevant experience desired
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science or Engineering (preferred)
- Design, implement, and test software applications and systems
- Collaborate with the other software engineers, QA engineers, security architects, product managers, and support engineers throughout the entire software development cycle
- Analyze emerging threats in IoT security, combat threats, and provide the best protection to our customers