Cyber harden critical assets and systems from manufacturing to supply chain to deployment to protect the nation’s warfighters and achieve mission assurance.
U.S. Space Force Selects Xage to Achieve Zero Trust Roadmap
The U.S. Space Force is responsible for securing our nation’s interests in space. USSF has deployed Xage to protect and defend critical assets in space and on the ground.
Priorities of the mission include:
- Cyber hardening current USSF terrestrial-based systems, including ground stations, modems, and operational technology assets, using zero trust principles
- Zero trust capabilities for the USSF across next-generation ground and space systems, including commercial and defense interactions in hybrid satellite architectures
- Ensuring confidentiality, integrity, and availability of mission critical data transmitted across hybrid space architectures with Xage Zero Trust Data Exchange for USSF Enterprise
Defense Industrial Base Cybersecurity Challenges
Organizations providing software or hardware to the U.S. military are subject to rigorous requirements to ensure the security of their products.
- Deliver secure, cyber-hardened software and hardware for use by U.S. defense agencies
- Comply with evolving standards such as the Cyber Security Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) program, CISA Cross-sector Performance Goals for critical infrastructure, NIST, and more
- Secure increased collaborative efforts across defense and commercial entities
Ripple Effects of the DoD’s Zero Trust Roadmap
The DoD’s commitment to zero trust is having ripple effects throughout the Defense Industrial Base. Using identity-based controls and least privilege policies to prevent cyberattacks, insider threats, and honest mistakes has become a top priority. The ongoing development of CMMC 2.0 will only increase the priority of these zero trust projects.
The Defense Industrial Base can’t afford a weak cybersecurity posture.
Cyber Harden Distributed Environments Without Compromise
You can protect your operations from escalating cyberattacks and reduce regulatory burdens without impacting digitalization. It starts by modernizing secure access to vital operational technology assets using an approach grounded in zero trust principles.
Achieve Zero Trust Access with Xage
The Xage Fabric is purpose-built to deliver unified security across IT, OT, Cloud, and enterprise edge. Its identity-centric approach reduces the complexity of real-time, multi-party secure access to distributed assets. With Xage, your security teams can enact granular, just-in-time access controlled down to the asset level.
The unique mesh architecture extends the valuable lifecycle of existing technology, securing critical assets while removing any need to rip and replace your current investments or jeopardize productivity to protect your OT, IT, and cloud infrastructure.