Cyber harden space assets and systems, whether in space or on the ground, with identity-first protection from Xage Security.
U.S. Space Force Selects Xage to Achieve Zero Trust Roadmap
The U.S. Space Force is responsible for securing our nation’s interests in space. USSF has deployed Xage to protect and defend critical assets in space and on the ground.
Priorities of the mission include:
- Cyber hardening current USSF terrestrial-based systems, including ground stations, modems, and operational technology assets using zero trust principles
- Zero trust capabilities for the USSF across next-generation ground and space systems, including commercial and defense interactions in hybrid satellite architectures
- Ensuring confidentiality, integrity, and availability of mission critical data transmitted across hybrid space architectures with Xage Zero Trust Data Exchange for USSF Enterprise
Space Cybersecurity Challenges
Space-based infrastructures play an increasing role in life and business but are currently extremely vulnerable. The space industry is rapidly transforming, creating high stakes challenges with the safety of all depending on secure collaboration between defense and commercial entities.
- Implementing zero trust is a key priority across government and private industry but is uniquely challenging in the context of space.
- Ground and space convergence for operations requires new access and least privilege controls, complicating traditional cybersecurity approaches and increasing an organization’s attack surface.
- Proliferation of on-orbit, interconnected systems and legacy and modern assets across space systems requires distributed enforcement of cyber services to include data protection.
- Cybersecurity solutions must work effectively across disparate organizations in both the defense and commercial sector.
Zero Trust Cyber Hardening for Terrestrial and Space Assets
Xage delivers proactive protection to meet evolving cybersecurity demands and assure mission dominance on the ground and in orbit. The Xage Fabric strengthens your operational cybersecurity posture to safeguard critical assets anywhere they might be.