The Xage Fabric is a cyber-resilient, highly available cybersecurity mesh platform that defends your assets against attacks across OT, IIoT, IT, and the Cloud.
Don’t just detect attacks. Stop them.
Benefits of the Xage Fabric Platform
Cyber-harden Modern and Legacy Assets
- Granular protection and multi-factor authentication down to individual assets.
- Block attacks from compromising assets and expanding laterally
- No agents or client software required. No down time. No rip and replace.
- Mesh overlay protects any asset type (PLC, RTU, and more) without disrupting existing Purdue model architecture or DMZ configurations
Asset Protection with Defense In Depth
- Multi-hop, multi-zone security
- Multi-factor authentication at every layer
- Identity-based segmentation, down to device level
- Control user-to-machine, user-to-application, and machine-to-machine interactions
Highly Available, Highly Resilient
- No single point to hack – multinode consensus-protected data and policy
- Policy is still enforced even if a site loses outside connectivity
- Assures data integrity
- Underpins continuous operation
What Makes the Xage Fabric Different?
Go Beyond Threat Detection to Protect Your Assets
Xage Fabric doesn’t just detect threats, it protects your assets before they’re compromised.
The Xage Fabric prevents attackers from discovering and enumerating targets in your environment, escalating privileges, or moving laterally. By cutting off these key attack steps, Xage Fabric stops compromises.
Eliminate Blind Spots and Risky Implicit Trust Zones
The Xage Fabric eliminates blind spots and cuts out the need to use a patchwork of point solutions for identity management, access control (including secure remote access), privileged access management, and secure data transfer.
The Xage Fabric allows you to stop poking holes in your firewall and using VPNs and jump servers that expose your assets to the internet and your business to excessive risk.
Simplify Access and Improve User Experience
The Xage Fabric simplifies security administration by automating actions such as encrypted-tunnel configuration, identity-centric segmentation, credential management, workstation account management, and even policy creation, while also enhancing end-user experience by providing a unified interface for authentication and access, whether local or remote.
What Is the Xage Fabric Platform, and How Is it Deployed?
The Xage Fabric is overlaid on top of your existing environment architecture without requiring any network changes, rip-and-replace, or installation of any endpoint agents or clients.
Xage Nodes are deployed as VMs or containers and managed centrally from a browser. Then policy is enforced locally at distributed sites, and even down to individual assets.
The Fabric’s cybersecurity mesh architecture means there is no single point to hack, making the Fabric itself secure.
For a technical deep dive and deployment architecture, read our Xage Fabric Technical White Paper.
Products and Use Cases Enabled by Xage Fabric
The unique cybersecurity mesh architecture and identity-based approach used by Xage Fabric allows you to achieve several key cyber-hardening use cases across IT, OT, and Cloud environments with no agents required. These capabilities are available even for legacy equipment with no built-in security features. It is managed through a single, browser-based console.
Identity-based Access Management
- User-to-machine, user-to-application, and machine-to-machine control
- Multifactor and multilayer authentication
- Role-based access control per device and application
- Privileged Access Management
- Credential rotation
- Identity-based Segmentation
Zero Trust Remote Access
- Identity-based access control per device and application
- Multi-user session collaboration
- Complete audit of all remote-access activity
- Enforce least-privilege principles
- Enable simple, secure contractor/ third-party access to OT
Dynamic Data Security
- Secure cross-domain data transfer with malware scanning
- Granular validation and access control
- Hash, sign, and encrypt data at source for any application, device, or protocol
- Define policy centrally, enforce locally at every site
- Assure data authenticity, integrity, and privacy across distributed sites
If you’re ready to get started on your cyber hardening journey, start your 30 day free trial of Xage today.
Xage is the first and only zero trust real-world security company. Xage’s solutions and services accelerate and simplify the way enterprises secure, manage and transform digital operations across OT, IT, and cloud. Xage products include identity and access management, remote access, and dynamic data security, all powered by the Xage Fabric. Xage also offers Cybersecurity Services, which deliver expert design, implementation, and support services to accelerate the adoption of proactive cyber-defense and underpin secure digital transformation.
Fill out this form to download the Xage whitepapers.