Introducing Xage Enforcement Point Delivering Access Control for Unprotected Devices Learn more ›
Xage validates and controls every interaction,
securing existing systems while protecting and simplifying digital transformation.
Senior Managing Director, GE
Sample Customers and Partners
Windfarm Access Control
- Leading wind energy operator with more than 35,000 sites, 100s of thousands of devices, 1000’s of apps and users
- Managing scale, operational innovation and increased cybersecurity regulation (NERC-CIP, IEC 62443)
- Xage delivers identity-based access control for devices, users and data, simplifying and automating compliance
- 4M+ intelligent devices across 11,400 square miles and 90,000 miles of power lines in Chicago and Northern Illinois
- Distributed energy resources are transforming utilities with new business models and clean energy
- Xage delivers distributed security for DER across multiple parties: customers, asset owners, and operators
ICS and IoT Protection
- Oil & Gas leader with 13.1M bpd production, 21,000+ km of pipeline, and 4.8M bpd refining capacity
- Mix of ICS & IoT, legacy & new, and multiple suppliers needs universal access control and operation-wide data security
- Xage delivers universal identity and access management for devices, users, apps, and data from edge thru cloud
IoT Lifecycle Management
- Leader in utility IoT networks and apps, 14,000 customers, 80M devices, 400M data messages exchanged daily
- Millions of devices and customers require effective, zero-touch enrollment and lifecycle management
- Xage delivers lifecycle solutions, managing keys & certificates for devices, apps, & data from center to edge
Universal Industrial Cybersecurity
Protect Every Interaction
Move beyond inflexible, readily-bypassed network-only protection, firewalls & isolation. Protect all unmanaged identities and unprotected systems with universal control.
Create the Secure IIoT
Unintrusively integrate new & legacy devices, apps and control systems into the industrial IoT. Move from closed architectures to flexible, easily managed edge-edge-cloud operations.
Build Strength with Scale
Using identity fingerprints, distributed enforcement & tamperproofing with no single point to hack, enable continuous operational security that grows stronger with scale.
Major industries are embracing remote access and highly automated data-driven operations. Legacy, intelligent and IoT systems must work together safely, in the field, in the center and in the cloud. A flexible and universal security approach is required to extend the life of legacy assets, protect them from cyber-risk, and enable them to participate fully in integrated digital operations.
Xage provides the foundation for improvements in productivity, efficiency and safety by enabling secure automation, IoT-based process optimization and device-to-device cooperation in the industrial edge. Xage’s Fabric controls contract workers’ access, and enables secure data-driven decision making edge-to-edge-to-cloud whether in-house or multi-party (for instance in a supply chain).
Remote Access & Employee Safety
Xage delivers operation-wide single sign-on and tamperproof access that remains secure even in the event of network compromise. Xage’s secure remote access allows more work to be done away from hazardous environments. Plus, operational privileges are managed through a convenient web interface, allowing internal or external experts to be granted immediate, controlled access whenever necessary.
Solutions for Industrial Operations
- Identity, SSO & role-based access control
- Legacy, ICS & IoT support, maximum uptime
- Remote access – cut travel, reduce hazard
- Critical infrastructure: NERC-CIP, IEC62443…
- Distributed energy, accelerated revenue
- Device-to-app, edge-to-cloud & multi-party data
- Energy, power and manufacturing support
STRENGTH IN NUMBERS
Xage Security Fabric
- Nodes deployed alongside industrial systems
- Easily-managed distributed enforcement
- Comprehensive, interoperable, undisruptive
- Blockchain-protected identity, access & data
- Redundant, real-time & with confidentiality
- Continuous operation if center disconnected
- Stronger with scale, no single point to hack
VP Network Solutions at Itron, Inc
President and CEO, GlobaLogix
User / Role
The current model of enterprise security is incapable of protecting Industry 4.0 with its intermittently connected, heterogeneous devices and applications, distributed across organizations and geographies. Today’s centralized IT security paradigm needs to be replaced by cybersecurity that is distributed, flexible and adaptive.